Before I begin, I got all excited thinking I had my first follower. All giddy and crap.
Turns out, I’m following myself? (What. The. Heck.) Does everyone automatically follow themselves? I’m confused. Oh well, I’ll figure out how it all works eventually.
Anyway, back to the original topic.
Does everyone have a morning routine? Something they have to do every single morning?
It’s kind of like a mini OCD. Because if you don’t do that one thing or something doesn’t go right it feels like the rest of your day can just went to Hell.
I shall show you lovely people mine! Yaaaay! (Insert arrow pointing down)
1. I go to shut off my alarm at 5:10 A.M. (I have zero period p.e. Yeah, for all you Freshman, Sophomore Juniors, do NOT fail p.e. It doesn’t make you look like a rebel or whatever. Just comes back to bite you in the ass your Senior year.)
2. Pet my kitty, whose name is Yuki, (From the anime Fruits Basket. I know, I know. I’m such a nerd.) until 5:20 A.M.
3. Yuki meows and trots off to the bathroom we share together and eats his food while I do my business, brush my teeth, floss ect. (I’m one of those lucky souls who has their own bathroom.)
4. I go back to my bedroom to find clothes to wear for the day.
5. Grab my IPod along with my ear buds and unplug my phone from it’s charger.
6. Go back to the bathroom, plug my earphones in and push the shuffle button.
7. Plug in my straightener and wait for it to heat up, and in the mean time I brush my hair.
8. Then for 10 minutes or so, depending on how much my hair likes me that day, I methodically straighten it.
9. Usually it’s 6 or 6:10 A.M by this time so I grab my make-up back and go back to my room, (I leave my straightener on, because sometimes my hair in front gets re-wavy. Such a pain.) where I then begin to paint my face.
10. By this time it’s 6:30, so I throw some shoes on, grab my class ring, slip on my saints bracelet and make a quick sandwich.
And that’s about it! If any of these things go wrong, then I am Godzilla the rest of the day. Or the Hulk. They’re both awesome analogies.
Tell me something that you have to do every morning yeah?